Memory Trainer Dr. Himmat Bhardwaj on Mission
Dr. Himmat Bhardwaj is a man of many traits- he is dynamic memory trainer, inventor, expert motivator, inspirational coach, counselor, Vedic Maths expert and leader for every age group. Today the he has become a Brand while breaking his own records one after another. He is just 26 years old, and at this young age, he has attained such remarkable feats.
A well-known human-computer prodigy, he who has won the hearts of millions of people through is an outstanding presentation, mesmerizing public speaking and record breaking skills. He is armed with several degrees and diploma to his kitty of education record – Bachelors of Arts, Master in Mass Communication, Master of Political Science, CHR, CES, PGDCA, PGDJMC, HDCS, Master connect.
The World Record Breaker
• Dr. Himmat Bhardwaj is the holder of 23 world records and 6 national records in memory and calculations. His name has been registered in the prestigious World Record Holders Club of India.
• The one and only person on the earth who recollected all the 118 elements of the periodic table just in 33.22 seconds, on September 19, 2014, at Govt.P.G.College Nahar, Rewari(Hr.).
• He has set an awesome example in Indian history by setting a World Record in Calculation by calculated square roots of 10 randomly selected numbers up to 10 decimal places, within a duration of 54.50 seconds at India Book of Records Office, on February 11, 2013, before all prominent print and electronic media.
An Entrepreneur –
• Chief Mentor of India Book Publication and Founder of Himmat World.
• Adjudicator of India Book of Record.
A Leading Memory Trainer
• Trained various groups for Indian Civil Services, Rajasthan Administrative & Judicial Services, MBA and CA aspirants.
• Memory Trainer of Kautilya (Google Boy).
• Dr. Himmat Bhardwaj is a dynamic memory trainer, inventor, and expert motivator, inspirational coach, counselor, Vedic maths expert and leader for every age group; businessmen corporate executives, employees, students, housewives, networkers and for all who wish everlasting success, happiness, peace and personal Growth.
Awards and Honours
• Honoured with the title of the "Memory King", “Calculator King”, “Yaddasht Ka Baadshah”, “Memory Ka Maharathi” and “The Math-Memory Wizard” by India’s leading newspapers and magazines like the Hindustan, Dainik Bhaskar, Punjab Kesari, Mehekta Ahirwal, Friday Gurgaon etc.
• Dr.Himmat Bhardwaj being conferred Honorary Doctorate Degree by World Records University Representative Mr. Thomas Bain at Faridabad-Haryana, India on 29-September, 2014 for his thesis “Recollected Periodic Table in Shortest Period (Forward)”
• Winner of “Roll of Honour” award by M.D. University, “Earth Day Award” by India Book of Records, “Excellence Award” by Samajik Sanstha Samarpan “Haryana Gaurav Award”, “Outstanding Math-Memory Wizard Award” by MTC Global, and many more…
Taking cue from Dr. Himmat Bhardwaj, The Central University of Haryana is going to introduce Memory and Math as an elective subject from the next academic session.
His latest book has been released by register of Central University of Haryana recently
Recently he has been awarded as the Memory Genius of the year 2016 by Gujarat-based Genius Foundation.
An Inventor of per-excellence
• Inventor of Unlimited Years Calendar, Number Memorization Cards (Remember Any Number),
• Discovered a Scientific Memory Management System to retain and retrieve more than 1000 words in single listening and reading even faster than the computer. The originator of DST (Dynamic Study Techniques).
• He is the member of National Committee of Super Kidzee Records.
In Media and Publicity
• Popularly known, as the man with breaking news. in the journalist fraternity he has been featured in leading newspapers and magazines for brilliant national and international achievements.
• His articles, interviews, news and thoughts published in most of the premier newspapers and magazines of India.
• Featured on Zee News, India News, Haryana News, Khabrain Abhi Tak, The Tribune, Hindustan, Dainik Jagran, Dainik Bhaskar, Punjab Kesari, Navbharat Times etc.
• Contributor in prestigious magazines like Hi Society, IT Mirror, Mehekta Ahirwal, Mood of India to name a few.
What he offers to you -
• He has conducted over 500 Seminars and Workshops nationally and internationally on topics like- Enlightening mind and memory, Effective methods of teaching Mathematics, Techniques of Vedic Mathematics, Emotional empowerment, Time management, Science of success, Concentration power development, Positive thinking, Self-management, Quality personality, Art of winning, Smart parenting, Stress-free living, and many more …
• Many of his students have been awarded as ‘Mind Masters’ by India Book of Records; three of his students are National Records Holders. Many other students have shown remarkable progress in their exams.
His Mantra in life
“ADD SMART WORK TO YOUR HARD WORK”