Flash Your Precious Pearls - Whiter and Brighter than Ever
By Dr. Shefali Jain Sood
The Big Fat Indian Wedding has become a norm rather than an exception. It is definitely one of the most photographed events of your lifetime. It is an emotional roller coaster ride of minute detailing in a venue, décor, food arrangements, couture, photo shoot, invitations and the list goes on and on. You leave no stone unturned to put the best foot forward and take months preparing for one gala event. Amidst the wedding frenzy, we want to ensure that you charm everyone with your genuine blissful smile.
Dental visits are no longer a painstaking ordeal. Our practice is usually flooded with a lot of queries about Cosmetic Dentistry right before the wedding season. Owing to time crunch, usually more invasive and expensive treatment options have to be undertaken. Dr Shefali Jain Sood recommends a minimum six-month window for major teeth alignment issue and six weeks for minor corrections and teeth whitening protocols.
The various treatment options can be opted for to enhance your natural smile:
1. Basic cleaning and polishing of teeth is recommended twice a year for removing stain and tartar Visit your dentist to understand proper oral hygiene regimen and prevent bad breath
2. Teeth whitening for a sparkling smile. We do not recommend OTC products without professional consultation
3. Composite fillings for instantly correcting gaps, minor cracks or modifying shape or size of teeth
4. Ceramic veneers for smile correction by emphasizing on upper and lower front six teeth
5. Accelerated orthodontic treatment for correcting natural teeth alignment with ceramic braces (Minimum six months needed)
6. Clear Aligners to rectify teeth malposition without braces/wires ( Time consuming and expensive)
7. Tooth Jewellery ( like a Swarovski crystal ) is glued usually on the Right canine tooth to add extra bling to your smile. It can be safely removed again whenever desired unlike a permanent tattoo
8. Correction of gummy smile or depigmentation with dental lasers
For bride and groom, friends and family- Visit Dental Panache for Bespoke Dental Experience one can contact at -email@example.com to begin the journey towards dream smile. Alternatively, they can also visit the website,www.dentalpanache.com Dr. Shefali Jain Sood, is Root canal specialist and Cosmetic Dentist. Dental Panache, 398 Sector 40, Gurgaon.